NEC MD211C3 21.3” 10-bit Color 3-Megapixel Medical Diagnostic Display
Please call for pricing
Designed to meet the demanding needs of healthcare facilities requiring consistent and accurate medical imaging using Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS).
Designed to meet the demanding needs of healthcare facilities requiring consistent and accurate medical imaging using Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), the LED-backlit NEC MultiSync MD211C3, a 21.3" 3MP color monitor, features factory calibration to the DICOM standard for luminance and a 70% smaller front sensor than its predecessor. This widescreen monitor, which maintains a designated calibrated brightness, also includes a human sensor that reduces power consumption when a user is not present. The all-digital connectors, including DisplayPort and two-port USB hub, enable advanced connectivity for any type of workstation.
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Integrated tri-stimulus (three-color) sensor receives more light information than standard (brightness only) sensors and, therefore, is extremely accurate and stable
- GammaComp™ MD software ensures consistent image quality, while providing a simple interface for conformance to the DICOM standard and an easy-to-use QA environment for medical imaging
- 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables (LUTs) enable precise calibration
- Auto luminance control with backlight stabilization for consistent brightness and color
- Built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness based on existing lighting conditions, reducing energy consumption
- Quick QA feature allows for a one-button check of DICOM conformance
|Alt Part Number||40000662|
Write Your Own Review