NEC - 60004056 (UN551VS)
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Inputs||1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI|
- Seamless Video Wall Surface – perfect visual appearance and image homogeneity thanks to frameless design with a minimal inactive screen area of just 0.9 mm.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – highly energy efficient LED backlit display ensures low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and lighter design for easy transportation, mounting and integration.
- Smart Way to Large Scale perfectly detailed Imagery – native UHD Daisy Chaining enables the user to create UHD video walls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Easy Setup – Auto TileMatrix offers time and cost savings during installation. Configure just one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Perfect Visual Experience – FrameComp supports a seamless appearance, crucial for fast moving content, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the entire video wall.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, extreme viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT, viewers benefit from consistently accurate image rendering.
- Secure Reliability and Longevity of Video Walls – unique NEC heat management system enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
- Compelling Image Presentation – the display can be hardware colour and brightness calibrated to secure a consistent image presentation over the entire video wall.
- Continous Workflow – reliable and secure for mission critical applications with 24/7 operational performance.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
|Alt Part Number||60004056|
|Horizontal Sync||31.5 - 91.1|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Panel||S-IPS with Direct LED backlights|
|Product Dimensions (W x H x D)||Without stand: 1,211 x 682 x 99|
|Signal Input||1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI|
|Static Contrast||Static Contrast 1200:1, Dynamic Contrast 150000:1|
|Vertical Sync||50 - 85|
|Vesa Mounting||4 holes, 400 x 400 (FDMI), M6|
|Viewing Zone||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1)|
|Weight Without Box||Without stand: 26|
|Ecological Materials||Manuals on CD, Optional feet|
|Energy Efficiency||Carbon savings meter, ECOMode, Energy efficiency class: B, Human Sensor, Annual energy consumption: 202 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day)|
|OPS Slot||HDBaseT receiver, i5, i7 Slot-in PCs, Intel® Celeron and Core i3, OPS Digital Signage Player, HD-SDI 1.5G / 3G|
|Warranty||additional services available, optional 4. + 5. year warranty extension, 3 years warranty incl. backlight|
|Shipping Content||Display, DisplayPort Cable, Free LAN control software (download), Power Cable<br />Signal Cable: LAN cable, CD-ROM (User Guides/Manuals)|
|Colour Versions||Black Back Cabinet, Black Front Bezel|
|Special Characteristics||Auto tiling function, Automatic Alarm E-Mails, DICOM Simulation, Frame Comp, HTTP Server, Image flip, Intelligent Wireless Data (based on NFC), NaViSet Administrator 2, Point Zoom Function, Programmable 10-bit LUT with 3 memory banks, Sticky Note Function in OSD, TileMatrix, User readable log function, Auto ID assignment|
|Bezel Width [mm]||0.9 top/left, 1.8, 0.9 bottom/right|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Operating Temperature [c]||+0 to +40|
|Power Savings Mode [w]||<, 0.5 (ECO Standby), 1, <|
|Power Consumption [w]||195, 140 Eco (shipment setting)|
|Temperature Sensor||3 sensors, triggered actions programmable, Integrated|
|Ambient Light Sensor||triggered actions programmable, Optional|
|Remote Control||Remote Control IR (internal/external (optional) sensor), RS-232C (9-pin D-sub) Input, LAN with SNMP|
|Input Control||remote control wire (3, RS232, 5mm jack), LAN 100Mbit|
|Input Audio Analogue||2 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Supported Orientation||Landscape, Portrait, Face Up|
|Haze Level [%]||44|
|Audio||Optional Speakers (15 W + 15 W)|
|Accessories||easyFrame X55UN), Feet (ST-5220), Overframe kit (KT-55UN-OF3), PD02VW MFS 46 55 L/P, PD02VWM 3x3 46 55 L), Remote control kit (KT-RC2), SP-TF1), Speaker (SP-RM1, Trolley (PD02VWM 2x2 46 55 L, Wall mount (PDVWXUN 55 L/P, Calibration kit (KT-LFD-CC2)|
Write Your Own Review