NEC - 60004033 (V404)
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Inputs||2 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI|
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, extreme viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT, viewers benefit from consistently accurate image rendering.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- All-in-one Signage solution integrated – the integrated mediaplayer for simple signage use supports easy content playback and management.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Ease of use and operation – Smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
|Alt Part Number||60004033|
|Horizontal Sync||31.5 - 91.1 (analog and digital)|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Panel||S-PVA with edge LED backlights|
|Product Dimensions (W x H x D)||918 x 530.6 x 54.7|
|Signal Input||2 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI|
|Vertical Sync||24 - 85|
|Vesa Mounting||300 x 300 (FDMI), 4 holes, M6|
|Viewing Zone||10:1), 178 / 178 (at contrast ratio >|
|Weight Without Box||14.5|
|Ecological Materials||Manuals on CD, Optional feet|
|Energy Efficiency||Annual energy consumption: 124 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day), Carbon savings meter, ECOMode, Energy efficiency class: B, Human Sensor, Ambient light sensor|
|OPS Slot||3G, Celeron and Core CPUs, HDBaseT receiver, Intel® Atom, OPS-2C HDMI + DP Interface, OPS-2C Quad 3G SDI, HD-SDI 1.5G|
|Warranty||additional services available, optional 4. + 5. year warranty extension, 3 years warranty incl. backlight|
|Shipping Content||Display, DVI-D cable, Power Cable, Remote Control, CD-ROM (User Guides/Manuals)|
|Colour Versions||Black Back Cabinet, optional coloured overframes, Black Front Bezel|
|Special Characteristics||AMX NetLinx Support, ASCII Control Commands, Auto ID assignment, Auto tiling function, Automated Email Alert, CEC Support, Crestron RoomView Support, DICOM Simulation, Display Browser Control, Emergency Notification, Full System Scheduler, Hardware colour calibration possible, Image flip, Intelligent Wireless Data (based on NFC), KeyGuide, MediaPlayer with Browser Control, NaViSet Administrator 2, OmniColor Control, OSD rotation for portrait mode, PJLink Support, Point Zoom Function, Powered USB-Port, Programmable 12-bit LUT with 3 memory banks, Removable Logo, Secure Mode Operation, Slim LED Indicator, SNMP Support, TileMatrix (10 x 10), User readable log function, Various picture in picture options, Ambient Light Sensor|
|Bezel Width [mm]||13.2 (top and bottom), 13.2 (left and right)|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Operating Temperature [c]||+0 to +40|
|Power Savings Mode [w]||<, 0.5 (ECO Standby), 3 (Networked Standby), <|
|Power Consumption [w]||95, 75 Eco (shipment setting)|
|Temperature Sensor||3 sensors, triggered actions programmable, Integrated|
|Ambient Light Sensor||triggered actions programmable, Integrated|
|output_audio_analogue||1 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Input Control||1 x Remote Control (3.5 mm jack), 1 x RS232, 1 x LAN 100Mbit|
|Input Audio Analogue||2 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Supported Orientation||Face Down, Face Up, Portrait, Landscape|
|Haze Level [%]||Pro (25)|
|Audio||Optional Speakers (15 W + 15 W), Integrated Speakers (10 W + 10 W)|
|Accessories||PD02W T M L, PD03W T M P), Speaker (SP-TF1), Trolley (PDMHM-L), Wall mount (PDW S 32-55 L and P, Feet (ST-401)|
Write Your Own Review