NEC - 60003913 (X754HB)
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Inputs||1 x HDMI, DisplayPort|
- Superb readability in any lighting condition – crisp playback of contents thanks to high brightness of 2500 cd/m² and reliable 8-bit S-PVA colour reproduction combined with an optical (Quarter Lambda) Filter to guarantee an impressive viewing experience even through polarized sunglasses.
- Sunlight-proof operation – with highly temperature-resistant LCD panel coating to withstand direct sunlight without blackening effects.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Automatically respond to viewer presence – to minimise unnecessary power use or for creative signage applications the optional Human Sensor adapts the display brightness or changes inputs when a person enters a proximity zone.
- Convenient installation and maintenance with NFC – the built-in near field communication allows pre-configuration and servicing of the display by using an NFC capable device loaded with the NEC Android App.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
|Alt Part Number||60003913|
|Horizontal Sync||31.5 - 91.1 (analog and digital)|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Panel||S-PVA with direct LED backlight, 1/4 lambda filter|
|Product Dimensions (W x H x D)||Without stand: 1,694 x 972 x 146|
|Signal Input||1 x HDMI, DisplayPort|
|Vertical Sync||50 - 85|
|Vesa Mounting||4 holes, 400 x 400 (FDMI), M8|
|Viewing Zone||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1)|
|Weight Without Box||Without stand: 58|
|Ecological Materials||Manuals on CD, Optional feet|
|Energy Efficiency||Annual energy consumption: 735 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day), Carbon savings meter, ECOMode, Energy efficiency class: D, Human Sensor, Ambient light sensor|
|OPS Slot||3G, Celeron and Core CPUs, HDBaseT receiver, Intel® Atom, HD-SDI 1.5G|
|Warranty||additional services available, optional 4. + 5. year warranty extension, 3 years warranty incl. backlight|
|Shipping Content||Display, DVI-D cable, Power Cable, Remote Control, CD-ROM (User Guides/Manuals)|
|Special Characteristics||Auto tiling function, Automatic Alarm E-Mails, HTTP Server, Image flip, NaViSet Administrator 2, Point Zoom Function, Programmable 10-bit LUT with 3 memory banks, Sticky Note Function in OSD, User readable log function, Auto ID assignment|
|Bezel Width [mm]||19.5|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Operating Temperature [c]||+0 to +40|
|Power Savings Mode [w]||<, 0.5 (ECO Standby), 1, <|
|Power Consumption [w]||820, 540 Eco (shipment setting)|
|Temperature Sensor||3 sensors, triggered actions programmable, Integrated|
|Ambient Light Sensor||triggered actions programmable, Integrated|
|Remote Control||Remote Control IR (internal/external (optional) sensor), RS-232C (9-pin D-sub) Input, LAN with SNMP|
|Input Control||remote control wire (3, RS232, 5mm jack), LAN 100Mbit|
|Input Audio Analogue||2 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Supported Orientation||Portrait, Landscape|
|Haze Level [%]||1|
|Audio||Optional Speakers (15 W + 15 W), Integrated Speakers (10 W + 10 W)|
|Accessories||Speaker (SP-RM1), Trolley (PDMHM-L), Wall mount (PDW T XL L+P), Feet (ST-801)|
Write Your Own Review