Asus ESC4000 G4 High performance 2U accelerator server with 16 DIMMs and 8 hot-swap HDD bays
|Alt Code||ESC4000 G4|
High performance 2U accelerator server with 16 DIMMs and 8 hot-swap HDD bays
- Powered by Intel® Xeon® Scalable Platform
- 150W CPU with 16 DIMM support
- Flexible choice on versatile accelerators
- Maximum flexible 8+3 expansion slots in a 2U server
- Expandable storage for faster transfer speeds — NVMe port-to-port design and one M.2 slot with 2280-size SSD support
- High power-efficiency with 1+1 redundant 1600W 80 plus (platinum level) power supply
- User-friendly design for easier server maintenance — tool-less chassis design for installation and removal
- Fully integrated remote server management — ASUS Control Center IT management software and ASMB9-iKVM module support
- Smart thermal design for energy efficiency — reduces fan power consumption by up to 20%
Intel® Xeon® Scalable platform design
ASUS ESC4000 G4 is built on the Intel® Xeon® Scalable Platform to deliver incredible 2U server performance, packing incredible power into minimal space. 16 DIMM slots provide best-in-class memory capacity and bandwidth, and an integrated I/O controller on the processor eliminates data transfer bottlenecks caused by discrete I/O chipsets for reduced latency and dramatically faster system performance.
Flexible choice on versatile accelerators
ESC4000 G4 supports up to four double-deck server GPUs in a 2U form factor. Broad GPU support including NVIDIA, AMD and Intel
Maximum flexible 8+3 expansion slots in a 2U server
ESC4000 G4 offers eight full-length PCI Express 3.0 x16 (4 at x16 Link or 8 at x8 Link), one low-profile PCI Express 3.0 x24 with support of a riser card for additional one PCI Express x16 (x16 Gen3 Link) and one PCI Express x8. One PCI Express x8 for internal HBA/RAID card. Flexible expandability in a 2U form factor supports diverse storage and networking applications to meet the demands of future expansion and high scalability.
User-friendly design for easier server maintenance
ESC4000 G4 features numerous user-friendly design features that simplify server maintenance. The server's Q-code is visible from the outside of the case to make diagnosing issues easier and more convenient. A tool-less chassis design is included for easy server installation and removal, and a tool-less, hot-swappable fan provides faster and simpler maintenance.
Smart thermal design for energy efficiency
ESC4000 G4 features a smart thermal radar design with more ambient thermal sensors for the CPU, memory, GPU, SSD, LAN card and front-panel board that provide improved temperature monitoring and enable dynamic fan speed adjustment for better power efficiency. This smart thermal design reduces fan power consumption by up to 20% and eliminates the power-sharing board for improved efficiency and lower operation costs.
|Alt Part Number||ESC4000 G4|