Asus WS C422 SAGE/10G Intel® LGA2066 CEB motherboard with 4-way SLI graphic power, dual Intel® 10G LAN, dual M.2 & U.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 connectors and ASUS Control Center
|Alt Code||WS C422 SAGE/10G|
Intel® LGA2066 CEB motherboard with 4-way SLI graphic power, dual Intel® 10G LAN, dual M.2 & U.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 connectors and ASUS Control Center
- Powerful performance with Intel® Xeon® W processor and ECC memory
- High Speed networking with dual Intel® 10G LAN
- Ultimate graphics power with up to 4-way NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD® CrossFireX™
- ASUS Control Center - A software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized IT management for small and medium businesses
- Next-gen transfer speeds - Up to 32Gbps dual M.2 and U.2, plus up to 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A and Type-C connections
- Ultra-efficient VRM heatsink - Metal fin array connected to large surface area via a heatpipe tames C422 thermals to enable unthrottled performance
Powerful performance with Intel® Xeon® W processor and ECC memory
WS C422 Sage/10G supports server-grade Intel® Xeon® W series processors to deliver powerful, optimized performance in always-on usage scenarios. Support for Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory enables automatic detection and repair of single-bit memory errors, reducing the chance of system crashes and data corruption to ensure reliable and responsive workstation performance.
High Speed networking with dual Intel® 10G LAN
With built in dual Intel® 10GBASE-T networking, WS C422 Sage/10G increases data throughput and improves efficiency. This supports high-density, high-bandwidth and low-latency access-layer networks needed for extremely demanding applications, such as graphics or video production.
Ultimate graphics power with up to 4-way NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD® CrossFireX™
WS C422 Sage/10G fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports both NVIDIA® SLI™and AMD CrossFireX™ 4-way configurations to enable multi-GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies, including NVIDIA® Quadro®. NVIDIA® Quadro® is the perfect complement to WS C422 Sage/10G, delivering the best performance for design, modeling, medical research, and processing-intensive simulation and rendering applications.
ASUS Control Center
WS C422 Sage/10G features ASUS Control Center (ACC), a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
|Alt Part Number||WS C422 SAGE/10G|
Write Your Own Review