RS720-E9-RS8-G supports two double-deck GPU cards including NVIDIA Tesla and Quadro to deliver outstanding computing throughput and unparalleled performance, ideal for graphics-intensive applications. Delivering 10.87 TFLOPS of Double-Precision Performance with two NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPU, RS720-E9-RS8-G provides maximum performance for artificial intelligence and deep learning.
Asus - RS720-E9-RS8-G GPU-optimized 2U scalable server for HPC, data visualization and rendering workloads
- Powered by the latest 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors
- 205W CPU with 24 DIMM support
- Two double-deck GPU support including NVIDIA Tesla or Quadro
- Multiple dedicated cooler and system fans for improved airflow and stable performance
- Scalable design for growing workloads with 4 NVMe HDDs, dual PCIe or SATA M.2 , and 6 PCIe slots
- Exclusive thermal radar technology for energy efficiency - Reduces fan power-consumption by up to 20%
- High power efficiency with redundant 1200W 80 Plus Platinum power supply
- Easy maintenance and debugging with internal USB 3.0 port and microSD card support for easier access
- Complete IT infrastructure management with ASMB9 out-of-band remote management and in-band ASUS Control Center
RS720-E9-RS8-G is built on the latest 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors to deliver incredible 2U server performance, packing incredible power into minimal space. RS720-E9-RS8-G offers breakthrough performance with the latest Intel Optane™ DC persistent memory with an over 88% gain in input/output operations per second (IOPS) compared with the same configuration in SSD. Featuring the latest Intel Deep Learning Boost technology to enhance deep learning capabilities, RS720-E9-RS8-G achieves a 3.1X performance improvement in the ResNet-50 and SSD VGG-16 models, fully demonstrating the inference capability of the new platform.
ASUS servers feature exclusive Performance Boost technology to achieve the best server performance and agility by tuning servers to match the requirements of workloads, letting you gain greater control of your server environment. This technology improves workload throughput by maximizing processor frequency and boost power, ideal for time-sensitive applications such as financial services or data center operations. In the BIOS you can choose from pre-configured server profiles optimized for specific workloads, maximizing overall performance and reducing server-configuration time.
RS720-E9-RS8-G features ASUS-exclusive Thermal Radar technology with ambient sensors placed in CPU, memory, NVMe, SSD, OCP mezzanine connector for internal and external temperature monitoring, and dynamic fan-curve adjustment, which lowers fan power consumption by up to 20% and reduces total cost of ownership — ideal for data centers with extreme workloads.
RS720-E9-RS8-G is designed with dedicated airflow channels for the whole system, four dedicated fans for the GPU, and four system fans for the CPU to deliver reliable performance and thermal control.
|Alt Part Number||RS720-E9-RS8-G|