Asus - P11C-M/10G-2T Intel® Xeon® E micro-ATX server motherboard with rack-optimised design and high speed 10G networking
- Powered by the Intel® Xeon® E platform
- 95W CPU and up to 64GB memory support (4 DIMMs)
- Rack-optimised design maximises cooling for excellent thermal efficiency
- Flexible expandability with 6 native SATA HDDs and two PCIe Gen3 slots
- Dual Intel® X550AT Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
- Dual M.2 for up to 32Gbps performance and data redundancy
- TPM 2.0 Ready secures store keys, digital certificates, passwords and data
- Complete server management with ASUS Control Center
- Optional ASMB9-iKVM module available for 24/7 remote monitoring and diagnostic
P11C-M/10G-2T is a server motherboard based on the Intel® Xeon® E platform and Intel® C242 chipset offering dual server-class Intel® Ethernet and flexible expandability with dual M.2, six SATA 6G, two PCIe. The 9.6” x 9.6” micro ATX form factor can be easily integrated in short-depth chassis to greatly increase rack compute density.
The layout is rack-optimised placement where the CPU and memory are placed in a parallel arrangement directly behind the fan inlet to promote maximum cooling for excellent thermal efficiency.
P11C-M/10G-2T comes with dual M.2 support up to 22110-length M.2 drives via PCIe or SATA. In performance-maximising RAID 0 configurations with dual M.2 SSDs, write speeds are up to 40% faster than a single M.2 SSD drive setup and read operations are an astonishing 84% faster. Or, for total reassurance, pair your M.2 devices into a RAID 1 configuration for instant data redundancy.
P11C-M/10G-2T adopts the first-to-market NVMe technology to reduce latency, lower power consumption and provides faster CPU to data storage performance to gain larger throughputs. By offering flexible NVMe upgrade package of switching storage interface including PCIe to U.2 add-on card or M.2 to U.2 adapter, P11C-M/10G-2T features shared common backplane to improve drive choices.
|Stock in The Channel SKU||90SB07J0-M0UAY0|
|Alt Part Number||P11C-M/10G-2T|