TS100-E10-PI4 comes with dual M.2 support up to 22110-length M.2 drives via PCIe or SATA with auto-switch signal function. In performance-maximizing RAID 0 configurations with dual M.2 SSDs, write speeds are up to 40% faster than a single M.2 SSD drive setup and read operations are an astonishing 84% faster. Or, for total reassurance, pair your M.2 devices into a RAID 1 configuration for instant data redundancy.
ASUS -Intel® Xeon E workload-optimized server flexible storage expandability
- Powered by the Intel® Xeon® E platform
- 95W CPU and up to 64GB memory support (4 DIMMs)
- High scalability with two PCIe Gen3 slots and two PCI legacy slots
- Flexible storage design with internal 5.25" to 3.5"/2.5" drive cage (Optional)
- Dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
- Dual M.2 for internal and independent OS drives with RAID 0/1
- Supports the latest 10Gb/s USB 3.1 onboard for high transfer speed
- Complete server management with ASUS Control Center
- Easily serviceable design
- Design for SMB, Web/Print/File/Mail Server, entry storage applications
- Onboard audio for workstation applications
TS100-E10-PI4 supports ASUS PIKE II 3000 series, the latest enterprise storage solution, featuring support for 12Gb/s SAS storage and integrated RAID data protection. With ASUS PIKE cards, you can immediately improve the storage capacity and performance of TS100-E10-PI4, making it a great upgrade option.
With dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet connectors, TS100-E10-PI4 keeps your data moving swiftly and efficiently. With both LAN ports teamed you'll benefit from increased bandwidth for more speed, automated load balancing for smoother data flows, and instant failover if anything goes wrong — so access to your files is always fast, efficient and uninterrupted.
TS100-E10-PI4 with the P11C-X/AUDIO server motherboard features quick initialization guidance, which let users determine the system initialization state in seconds. During system boot, an onscreen progress bar displays the current boot status and a two-digit POST code provides easy troubleshooting if a problem is encountered.
|Stock in The Channel SKU||90SF00E1-M00410|
|Alt Part Number||TS100-E10-PI4|