Asus ESC4000 G4S High performance 2U accelerator server with 16 DIMMs and 8 hot-swap 2.5” storage bay
High performance 2U accelerator server with 16 DIMMs and 8 hot-swap 2.5” storage bays
- Powered by Intel®Xeon®Scalable Platform
- 165W CPU with 16 DIMM support
- Flexible choice on versatile accelerators
- Maximum flexible 8+3 expansion slots in a 2U server
- Expandable storage for faster transfer speeds — NVMe port-to-port design and one M.2 slot with up to 2280-size SSD support
- High power-efficiency with 1+1 redundant 1600W 80 plus (platinum level) power supply
- User-friendly design for easier server maintenance — tool-less chassis design for installation and removal
- Comprehensive IT infrastructure management software
- Smart thermal design for energy efficiency — reduces fan power consumption by up to 20%
Intel® Xeon® Scalable platform design
ESC4000 G4S is built on the Intel® Xeon® Scalable Platform to deliver incredible 2U server performance, packing incredible power into minimal space. 16 DIMM slots provide best-in-class memory capacity and bandwidth, makes the system ideal for High-performance cluster architecture.
Flexible choice on versatile accelerators
ESC4000 G4S supports up to four double-deck server GPUs in a 2U form factor. Broad GPU support including NVIDIA®, AMD® and Intel®.
Maximum flexible 8+3 expansion slots in a 2U server
ESC4000 G4S offers eight full-length PCI Express 3.0 x16 (4 at x16 Link or 8 at x8 Link), one low-profile PCI Express 3.0 x24 with support of a riser card for additional one PCI Express x16 (x16 Gen3 Link) and one PCI Express x8. One PCI Express x8 for internal HBA/RAID card. Flexible expandability in a 2U form factor supports diverse storage and networking applications to meet the demands of future expansion and high scalability.
User-friendly design for easier server maintenance
ESC4000 G4S features numerous user-friendly design features that simplify server maintenance. The server's Q-code is visible from the outside of the case to make diagnosing issues easier and more convenient. A tool-less chassis design is included for easy server installation and removal, and hot-swappable fan provides faster and simpler maintenance.
Smart thermal design for energy efficiency
ESC4000 G4S features a smart thermal radar design with more ambient thermal sensors for the CPU, memory, GPU, and front-panel board that provide improved temperature monitoring and enable dynamic fan speed adjustment for better power efficiency. This smart thermal design reduces fan power consumption by up to 20% and eliminates the power-sharing board for improved efficiency and lower operation costs.
|Alt Part Number||ESC4000 G4S|